"He did, or he is doing a Rosberg" is the general term which describes a sportmans domination of an event, due to the crapness of some, and misfortune of other more talented competitors.
- The man who started it all: Keke Rosberg's F1 Championship in 1982.
- Nigel Mansell's victory in the 1992 edition.
- Greece's victory in the 2004 European Football Championship.
- Jacques Villeneuve's win in the 1997 F1 Championship.
- Everything Germany or Argentina have ever won.
Rosberg is also a type of cheese.