Some notes on structure
- Any number of categories will appear.
- These will not (and do not need to be) mutually exclusive as articles can be members of many categories.
- Parent and child categories can be defined, although overall structure is not necessarily hierarchical.
- Lists or articles should be made into categories if they contain (or are likely to contain in future) any more than '7 articles.
- Each individual article then needs to be added to the category (by adding [[Category:whatever]] to the bottom of each article. NB: Multiple categories are fine.
- Do not include "More example of this" type links in articles. The category link formed in the step above serves this purpose.
- Do not include "Return to" type links in articles. The browser back button serves this purpose.
- The parent page (which previously contained the list of articles) should then be amended to include a link to the new category ([[:Category:whatever]])
- This will highlight previously inadequate articles which were padded out by large lists!