Geoff's in his office
An attractive lady has just walked past. Useful code when talking to a work colleague.
The Geoff Clock System
A supplementary time can be added to describe the exact location of said Geoff.
- "Geoff's in his office for the 12 o'clock"
- "Geoff'll be in his office at 10 o'clock"
Note : As with fighter pilots, the Geoff clock system only utilises whole hours. Attempts to make the direction more precise by saying "Geoff at three twenty-five" will confuse and disorientate your colleague, and probably lead to said Geoff realising what you were doing and filing a sexual discrimination lawsuit.
The Geoff Clock System makes most sense in the context of swivel chairs.
- Geoff is a director at a multinational.
- CEMS (pronounced 'sems') is an acronym.
- "Geoff's in his office with CEMS" was misheard as "Geoff's in his office with a semi".